You are visiting the web domain talentsenior.com owned by Talent Senior (hereinafter referred to as Talent Senior)
- Company Name:Carme Dachs Roig and Montse Pichot Bou (head of the Talent Senior initiative)
- Registered Offices: Avda Josep Tarradellas 126, 16-2, 08029 Barcelona
- Tax ID Code (CIF): 38106780N and 35075638V
- Telephone number: 666 410 737 – 650 663 713
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTANCE FROM THE USER
This Legal Notice regulates access and use of the web domain ceice.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), which Talent Senior makes available for internet users. A user is deemed to be anybody who accesses, browses, uses or participated in the services and activities on their website.
This Website applies with the provisions of the Information Society Services and e-Commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 July and with the data protection legislation in force.
Talent Senior may change the design, presentation and/or configuration of the Website and any of the services and add new services at any given time with no prior warning.
The use of this website means that the user fully accepts the provisions included in this Legal Notice and the General Terms and Conditions for Use in the version published by Talent Senior when the User access the Website.
The use of certain services offered to Users on the Website may be subject to specific terms and conditions which will replace, add to and/or modify the General Terms and Conditions for Use, depending on the case. Therefore, before using such services, the User must also carefully read and accept the corresponding specific terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE
Users can freely access this website free of charge and it is expressly prohibited to use it for any use other than that for which it is intended.
The user undertakes to diligently use the website and the services available thereon, as well as to duly respect all other users.
Among other things, this commitment means that:
- The user undertakes to use the website, the content and the services completely in accordance with the law, good practices, these terms and conditions for use and, where applicable, the specific terms and conditions.
Similarly, the User undertakes not to use the website or the services provided thereon for illicit purposes or effects, ones that breach this Legal Notice, harm the rights or interests of third parties or that could in any way damage, disable or impair the website or its services or prevent other users from being able to use it in satisfactory manner.
- The user expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, disable or in any other way damage the data, programs or digital documents or any others that may be hosted on this website.
- The user undertakes no to obstruct access for other users to the service by mass usage of the digital resources through which Talent Senior provides services as well as not to carry out any actions that would damage, interrupt or generate errors in the aforementioned systems or services.
- The user undertakes not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logic device or string that cause or could cause any kind of alteration to Talent Senior’s IT systems or those of third parties.
- The user undertakes not to obtain information, messages, graphics, illustrations, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that is accessible through this website or the services offered thereon.
- The user undertakes to correctly use the content and services (for example comments, opinion forums or pages that may be read) that Talent Senior offers on its website and not to use them to get involved in any illegal activities or those that go against good faith or legal order; sharing content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic/illegal, in defence of terrorism or against human rights.
- In accordance with Talent Senior’s anti-spam policy, the user undertakes to abstain from using and collating data from mailing lists that it may access through the information and services on the website to carry out promotional or publicity activities, or to send out unwanted commercial communication of any kind and in any format without the prior consent of Talent Senior and/or the data subjects.
Any user that intentionally or negligently breaches any of the aforementioned obligations and commitments shall be held liable for any damage caused.
LIMITATION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Talent Senior undertakes to go as far as possible to avoid any errors in the contents that may appear on the website. In any case, Talent Senior shall be exempt for any liability for any damage of any kind that could be because the information or services on this web or other services that can be accessed through it are not exactly, exhaustive or up-to-date enough or any other errors or omission that may occur, nor does it undertake any obligation or commitment to verify or monitor its content and information.
Moreover, Talent Senior does not guarantee that the website will always be available or work correctly and, therefore, as far as legally possible, it cannot be held liable for any damage of any kind that may be caused because the website or the services provided thereon are not available or continuously functioning, as well as any errors in accessing the different pages or those on which the such services are provided.
Talent Senior also does not guarantee that the website or the server will be free from viruses and it takes no responsibility for any damage that may result from interferences, omissions, interruptions, viruses, telephone faults or disconnections in the operational functions of this digital system causes by anything beyond the control of Talent Senior, delays or blockages in using this digital system for faults in the telephone lines or overloads in the internet system or other digital systems, as well as any damage that may be caused by third parties by illegal intermissions beyond Talent Senior’s control.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All of the industrial and intellectual property rights for this website and its content (text, images, sounds, audio, video, designs, creativities, software) belong to Talent Senior as the author or licence holder or, where applicable, to third parties.
It is expressly prohibited to distribute, publish, even by making available, all or part of the content on this website for any purpose and in any format or media without prior authorisation from Talent Senior.
The user undertakes to respect Talent Senior’s industrial and intellectual property rights and those of third parties.
The user may view all the elements, print them out, copy them, save them to their computer hard drive or any other physical device as long as this is only and exclusively for their personal and private use. Therefore, it is completely prohibited to use them for other purposes, to distribute them, to modify them, alter them or decompile them.
Talent Senior provides access to all kinds of information, services, programs or data online that could belong to third parties; in which case, the intellectual property rights of the respective owners will be applicable.
If the website has any links or hyperlinks to other places on the Internet, Talent Senior will not have any control over these sites and content.
Under no circumstance shall Talent Senior take responsibility for any of the content on any link to a third-party website, not does it guarantee that any material or information on any of the hyperlinks or other places on the internet will be technically available, of good quality, reliable, ample, truthful or valid.
These links are provided only to inform the User of the existence of other sources of information about a specific topic, and if a link is included, this does not mean that Talent Senior approves of the linked website.
Talent Senior only authorises mentions of its content on other websites, with the treatment that they deem to be respectful and in compliance with the legislation in force; under no circumstances can they reproduce Talent Senior’s content without due authorisation.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Talent Senior has adopted technical and organisation measures to ensure personal data protection and to avoid it being altered, lost, handled and/or access without authorisation, in light of the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risk to which they are exposed. All of the foregoing in accordance with the personal data protection legislation in force.
The user may provide Talent Senior with their personal data through the different forms provided for such purpose on the website. Such forms include a link to the Confidentiality Terms and Conditions.
Please take the time to read our Confidentiality Terms and Conditions before providing us with your personal data.
Please take the time to read our Cookies Policy before continuing to browse our website.
MODIFICATION TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THE LEGAL NOTICE
Talent Senior expressly reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice without any prior warning. As such, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice each time they access the website, since the Legal Notice may be subject to modifications.
The user acknowledges and accepts their responsibility to check the website and this Legal Notice.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
All matters that take place between Talent Senior and the User regarding the interpretation, validity and compliance with this Legal Notice Will be subject to the clauses herein and, anything that is not covered, in accordance with Spanish legislation. The parties undertake to submit any dispute to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city where Talent Senior has its registered offices.